2009年5月17日 星期日

Let's Write!!

Suddenly, I remember something really long time ago. Something that I shouldn't have memory about hit me like "lightening out of blue sky." While I was in High school, an art teacher told me: "The best way to learn something is to do it."

So, the best way to learn to write is to write. It's just a different way of saying "Practice makes things perfect." So does the goal I want to achieve. I want to be a translator, but didn't do anything other than working. I want to get fit so I can travel with energy, but didn't exercise.

Things are never difficult. All I need is determination. In order to achieve my goals, which is to be a translator and a traveler. Three things I must achieve.

1. Practice to be a translator.
2. Exercise a lot to gain energy of traveling.
3. Get any job. Any job that pays to save money.

Should I make a schedule? It's really hard to decide. With out a schedule, it's not easy to follow through. The whole article would just be an article. But schedule isn't that important. Only determination counts. Schedule is only words, and action speaks louder than words. It's the action that counts.

Ahh~ an alternative solution. I have a calendar. I should write down things I do on daily basis. On-line or hard copy? I prefer hard copy, but it means open to my family and everyone who could come to my room. So a code is necessary. A simple, colored code. Red, blue, and black.

Sure. Do it.

沒有留言:

張貼留言